The Madison chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists held its annual election on April 1 and is pleased to announce the newly elected board for 2019-2020:
- President: Shelley Mesch, Wisconsin State Journal
- Vice President and Treasurer: Lauren Fuhrmann, Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism
- Secretary: Emily Neinfeldt, Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism
- Social Media Coordinator: Victoria Davis, Freelancer
- Community Outreach Coordinator: Natalie Yahr, UW-Madison and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism
Journalist Sam Martino will continue to serve as the committee’s at-large executive board member. For more information about upcoming events, please visit spjmadison.com, or follow the board on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.