Mark Pitsch, SPJ Madison pro chapter president, urges government agencies to commit to transparency. Read his op-ed, first printed in the March 11 Wisconsin State Journal, here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Tasting Beer, Talking Beer at Vintage Brewing Company
- Local science writing experts share experiences, offer advice for science reporting
- SPJ Madison elects officers
- SPJ Madison hosts day-long training on ‘Secrets for Success in Science Journalism’
- Celebrate Sunshine Week at Madison’s Newest Newsroom