The Madison Pro Chapter hosted about 40 journalists from around Wisconsin at the Capital Newspapers auditorium for a daylong workshop to help them hone their political reporting skills. Because 2012 is going a monster year for political news with recalls, a presidential contest, and much more. As veteran political reporter Steve Walters said, “It’s going to be a long dance.” A full report on the day, with audio of all sessions, on a special page of our website, at https://spjmadisononline.wordpress.com/battleground-wisconsin-the-2012-elections/.
- ATTN FREELANCERS 🤗 @ProPublica is looking for freelance researchers to join the team! 🗞🔍 . . . #freelance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @ByRosenberg: About two-thirds of U.S. counties now have no daily newspaper. People will say, "I get my news online." Yes, and much of… 23 hours ago
- RT @nppalawyer: .@NPPA joinf with @spj_tweets & coalition of 28 other groups, calling for full investigation into Saudi Arabian journalist… 3 days ago
- “...we have only one firm prediction: This discussion over harassment and assault has no end in sight.” @nytimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @JillGeisler: Here’s how much Americans trust 38 major news organizations » Nieman Journalism Lab pllqt.it/0968im https://t.co/… 6 days ago