The Madison Pro Chapter hosted about 40 journalists from around Wisconsin at the Capital Newspapers auditorium for a daylong workshop to help them hone their political reporting skills. Because 2012 is going a monster year for political news with recalls, a presidential contest, and much more. As veteran political reporter Steve Walters said, “It’s going to be a long dance.” A full report on the day, with audio of all sessions, on a special page of our website, at https://spjmadisononline.wordpress.com/battleground-wisconsin-the-2012-elections/.
- 🍻We hope you'll join us for a fun happy hour with visiting climate writer @JustinHGillis this coming Monday at Genn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Thanks to @ehamer7 for her excellent reporting on the First Amendment. Read her story (via @BadgerHerald) here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @spj_tweets: Happy Valentine's Day from SPJ! Share with your Valentine on deadline. ❤️❤️❤️ #SPJLove #JournalistValentines https://t.co/o… 2 months ago
- RT @NickHeynen: The table is set! Come on down to the Argus Bar for some fun and prizes. 🎄 https://t.co/wZvBII67xI 4 months ago
- Did we mention one of the raffle prizes at our annual holiday raffle tonight is an autographed Ron Dayne football d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago