NEW ORLEANS — The Society of Professional Journalists honored Wisconsin State Journal reporter David Wahlberg on Saturday at its annual awards banquet. Wahlberg was honored for his 11-part series on health care in rural Wisconsin. The series won the award for non-deadline reporting for newspapers with circulation between 50,000 and 100,000. The banquet served as a kick off for the SPJ-RTDNA Excellence in Journalism conference in New Orleans.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Tasting Beer, Talking Beer at Vintage Brewing Company
- Local science writing experts share experiences, offer advice for science reporting
- SPJ Madison elects officers
- SPJ Madison hosts day-long training on ‘Secrets for Success in Science Journalism’
- Celebrate Sunshine Week at Madison’s Newest Newsroom