NEW ORLEANS — The Society of Professional Journalists honored Wisconsin State Journal reporter David Wahlberg on Saturday at its annual awards banquet. Wahlberg was honored for his 11-part series on health care in rural Wisconsin. The series won the award for non-deadline reporting for newspapers with circulation between 50,000 and 100,000. The banquet served as a kick off for the SPJ-RTDNA Excellence in Journalism conference in New Orleans.
- RT @spj_tweets: Happy Valentine's Day from SPJ! Share with your Valentine on deadline. ❤️❤️❤️ #SPJLove #JournalistValentines https://t.co/o… 3 days ago
- RT @NickHeynen: The table is set! Come on down to the Argus Bar for some fun and prizes. 🎄 https://t.co/wZvBII67xI 2 months ago
- Did we mention one of the raffle prizes at our annual holiday raffle tonight is an autographed Ron Dayne football d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- This is one of two prize packs from the @wistatejournal you could win in our annual holiday raffle. Come have some… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- This @WORTnews gift package features these pint glasses, punch cards good for free beers around town, plus gift car… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago