SPJ Madison has raised more than $500 for journalists displaced by the Joplin, Mo., tornado. The chapter was one of the few local chapters in the country to raise money. That caught the attention of SPJ leaders in Indianapolis. Listen to chapter president Mark Pitsch discuss the effort on SPJ’s blog radio.
- RT @spj_tweets: SPJ wishes you a happy #ConstitutionDay. "Remember how they argued, hoped, feared, persevered and, most important, compromi… 19 hours ago
- Check out some of the job opportunities for Madison-area journos: Associate Broadcasting Specialist @wiscontext:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @UWJournEthics: We're partnering with @GoogleNewsInit and @spj_tweets to host a FREE October 4 training on covering elections with data… 1 week ago
- A big thank you to former SPJ Madison President @markpitsch for his dedication and service to the Madison journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- On #WorldPressFreedomDay, we take time to celebrate the journalists in our community and around the world who work… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago