SPJ Madison has raised more than $500 for journalists displaced by the Joplin, Mo., tornado. The chapter was one of the few local chapters in the country to raise money. That caught the attention of SPJ leaders in Indianapolis. Listen to chapter president Mark Pitsch discuss the effort on SPJ’s blog radio.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- SPJ Madison Hosts Journalism ‘Trivia Night’ May 9
- SPJ Madison Announces 2019-20 Board Members
- SPJ-Madison, UW School of Journalism to host March 27 panel on the making of news
- Media Milwaukee, Marquette Wire student journalists receive John Patrick Hunter First Amendment awards
- SPJ: Madison Chapter Meeting Minutes from February 2019