SPJ Madison has raised more than $500 for journalists displaced by the Joplin, Mo., tornado. The chapter was one of the few local chapters in the country to raise money. That caught the attention of SPJ leaders in Indianapolis. Listen to chapter president Mark Pitsch discuss the effort on SPJ’s blog radio.
- Thanks to @MKEPressClub for hosting the Open Government Traveling Show yesterday. @jamesbnelson captured the action: ow.ly/reRU309YuOE 1 month ago
- RT @MVetterkind: How Are You Celebrating National Hug a Newsperson Day? adweek.it/1qjYjPD 1 year ago
- RT @spj_tweets: See SPJ Prez-elect @lwalsh on @NBCNightlyNews at 6:30 p.m. EST tonight as she discusses the Sean Penn @RollingStone story o… 1 year ago
- RT @JRadske: State board rescinds public records decision host.madison.com/news/local/gov… 1 year ago
- Journos: On 3/14/16 attend the "Reporting on Religion" conference in Madison; More info, to register: ow.ly/VZ7C2 @SunshineWeek 1 year ago